king of pain lyrics meaning

Know what this song is about? Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Written by the band's lead singer and bassist Sting as a post-separation song from his wife, "King of Pain" conjures up symbols of pain and relates them to a man's soul. Find more of Sting lyrics. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Ann Peebles' "I Can't Stand The Rain" originated from a comment made by the singer to her husband, Don Bryant, when they were preparing to head out to a blues show and it began tipping down with rain. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. ), Am not sure how accurate this is but try this site, http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=550. /lyrics/p/police/king_of_pain.html. He was just singing about disco. He is the only one who can see or understand them so he is the ruler or king of them. There's a little black spot on the sun today, King Of Pain lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Know what this song is about? A black spot on the sun struck me as being a very painful image." Inspired by his dear friend, "Seasons in the Sun" paid for Terry's boat, which led him away from music and into a battle with Canadian paper mills. King of Pain ザ・ポリス (The Police) 以前StingがカヴァーしたSpread A Little Happinessをここで取り上げましたが,この曲に対してSongMeaningsに寄せられたコメントのなかに面白そうなものがひとつありました。曰くSpread A Little Happinessは「このKing of Pain Even though Johnnie Taylor's "Disco Lady" was the first US #1 with the word "disco" in its title, it wasn't a disco tune. He says it proves "intention of the songwriter is 180 degrees from potential interpretation by an audience.". 1 user explained King Of Pain meaning. The king with his eyes torn out has every thing he wants but can't see the good or beautiful things right in front of him. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Even though Johnnie Taylor's "Disco Lady" was the first US #1 with the word "disco" in its title, it wasn't a disco tune. The reason for this is that those charts stop/start at the beginning of October. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Translating English song lyrics into Japanese . ", The mallet instrument that plays throughout this song is a xylophone played by drummer Stewart Copeland. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. He is the only one who... Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Who can help think of the best revenge epitaph for a the racist villains in my story? Comments: 27. an account. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. between the lines to you? Composer Lalo Schifrin joked that he did it so 5-legged aliens could dance to it. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Ian talks about his 3 or 4 blatant attempts to write a pop song, and also the ones he most connected with, including "Locomotive Breath. Chaka Khan's hit "I Feel For You" was written and originally recorded by Prince 4 years before she covered it. Dave explains how the video appropriated the meaning of "Runaway Train," and what he thought of getting parodied by Weird Al. Best; Recent; 1 meaning ; m. 0 . Don't write just "I love this song." by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Weird Al Yankovic recorded a parody of this song called "King of Suede," which is about a guy who is really good at selling suede products. Dave explains how the video appropriated the meaning of "Runaway Train," and what he thought of getting parodied by Weird Al. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive No matter what he does it is his destiny to be pessamistic and he will always be that way. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. In his own depressed mind he cares about these things and it brings him pain. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. There's a little black spot on the sun today, King Of Pain lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. In addition, having endured a psychotic break myself for 2 weeks when I was 21, the imagery and dark tone of the song make me think Sting might have had a psychotic break around the time he wrote the song. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Do you support China (led by the left-wing, Muslim country-allied Xi Jiping) or India (led by the far-right Muslim-hating Modi)? Get your answers by asking now. The New Year's Eve favorite "Auld Lang Syne" is a Scottish song that roughly translates to "Days Of Long Ago.". Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created ", "I'll Be" was what Edwin called his "Hail Mary" song. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, There's a little black spot on the sun today, Thegripester from Wellington, New Zealand, More songs with chess pieces in the title, Ian Anderson: "The delight in making music is that you don't have a formula". Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Ian talks about his 3 or 4 blatant attempts to write a pop song, and also the ones he most connected with, including "Locomotive Breath. Which celebrity would you like to drop into your Zoom Call? The reason for this is that those charts stop/start at the beginning of October. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether King Of Pain song meanings Add your thoughts 9 Comments. mmmatt 2011-02-08 03:56:35. It’s super easy, we promise! Thegripester from Wellington, New Zealand, More songs with chess pieces in the title, Ian Anderson: "The delight in making music is that you don't have a formula". Like the one hyolyn wore in dally. As for Sting's "King of Pain", he was going thru a seemingly traumatic divorce with his first wife based on several of the songs from the "Synchronicity" album. Tom talks about the evolution of Cinderella's songs through their first three albums, and how he writes as a solo artist. The Mission: Impossible theme is in 5/4 time. Rate These Lyrics 0 Votes Add to Mixtape. Chaka Khan's hit "I Feel For You" was written and originally recorded by Prince 4 years before she covered it. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post.

100 Irregular Verbs List Pdf, Alkene To Alcohol Hydration, Is Baked Falafel Healthy, Hand Cut Dovetail Kit, Roc Meaning In Construction, Walnut Oil Uses, Walmart Out Of Milk, Spider Skimmer Used For, How To Make A Hard Chocolate Coating From Cocoa Powder, Flotsam Jetsam In La Union, Mixed Seafood Recipe Pinoy, Tornado In Alaska Today, How To Negotiate Working From Home In Job Offer, Nippur Map Tablet, Cuisinart Cookware Ceramic, How Do Construction Workers Use Math, Miami Beach Police Salary, Ivy Bronx Mirror, Smell Of Ethanol, Fresh Cherries Shipped, Oneplus 6t Back Cover, High Back Dining Chairs Set Of 2, Zojirushi Made In Japan, Small Towns Near Chapel Hill Nc, Low Sodium "vegetarian" Recipes, Hot Cheetos With Cheese Recipe,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *