tater tot hash brown casserole

So excited to try this tonight :) Love the duggers. I commend you and your family.......I, myself, am one of 21 siblings. I have a little confession to make…… I adore tater tots. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out. By roasting a larger one, I guarantee leftovers. Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, apple pie, give us all the pies at Thanksgiving! Mix the cooked onions, tater tots, mushroom soup, sour cream, butter, pepper, and salt together in a large bowl until the tater tots are evenly coated. It’s just as easy to roast one that’s big or one that’s small. Before putting in the broiler, I sprinkled the top with garlic powder, salt & pep. Tater Tot Casserole (One of Jim Bob’s Favorites!) What do they season the meat with when they make it? The Duggars are famous for their tater tot casserole! All families, and humans, should take note. That’s why I’m happy to report that not only is this dish super delicious – it’s easy too! Also use a high quality sour cream so that its not watered down. This all makes one big glass pan, I want to say it's a 15x9 pan, and it feeds our family of six very well. We also topped with cheddar. Thanks for the recipe, it's a keeper! And we top with cheddar cheese. Sure! If you’d like, you can skip frying up the meat and stir the soup and veggies together in a mixing bowl instead. This is the firs time I've watched and I have to say, you guys are wonderful! While that is in the oven, scramble a dozen eggs with 3/4 cup of cream or milk, salt and a little pepper. Bake tater tot casserole for 40 minutes to start, remove foil from dish, and then bake for another 15-20 until center egg is fully cooked if necessary. (Most through foster and adoption) And my parents are in their 70s and retired and some of us live here, in Philadelphia, but some of us are spread out through the rest of the country, So I understand and appreciate the dynamics of a large family!Amy S.Philadelphia, PA, I love the Duggars and this recipe! A crunchy tater tot crust with eggs and bacon and cheese. when the meat is done cooking I stir in some frozen veggies. What could I use in place of the cream of mushroom? I always use ground beef. I just tried your recipe for the first time and we love it! @AnonymousHi Anonymous,"To produce 1 cup of evaporated milk, simmer 2-1/4 cups of regular milk down until it becomes 1 cup.In many recipes, evaporated milk may also be replaced with a combination of whole milk and half-and-half. We love cheese here! When you pull them out of the oven turn the oven down to 350°. 487 calories; protein 8g 16% DV; carbohydrates 31.4g 10% DV; fat 39.4g 61% DV; cholesterol 65mg 22% DV; sodium 776.9mg 31% DV. Pour in 9x13 pan and bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 50 minutes until bubbly. Stir cream of mushroom soup, green beans, and corn into the cooked ground beef; pour the mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup. Slow Cooker Big Mac Tater Tot Casserole Brown ground beef and onions in a skillet until no longer pink and onions are soft. I then place in casserole pan and put a layer of cheese (we like Mexican blend) on before tater tots bake and put another later of cheese on 5 minutes before dinner. I tried this recipe for the first time tonight, i added roasted garlic, mushrooms, green beans and corn to the meat to add vegetables into the dish, as well as grated cheese on top, and my family loved it! Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. We love it!Rock On Duggars! That family is gross! And that's after I cut the butter out of the recipe. The swiss cheese gives it a more sophisticated taste...a little more grown up, from the typical cheddar cheese. For best results, store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. Your email address will not be published. Mix the cooked onions, tater tots, mushroom soup, sour cream, butter, pepper, and salt together in a large bowl until the tater tots are evenly coated. The other day I was thinking a crunchy hash brown crust in a breakfast casserole would be great…..then I thought of tater tots! In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, butter,and milk until blended. The result was fantastic! We had this for our Easter dinner, big hit! I use PAM to grease the pan and that worked just fine....also cut the butter back. Love, love, LOVE the duggars! 1 bag tater tots. Pour the scrambled eggs into the hot crust then sprinkle the bacon(or other meat) and cheese on top and return it to the oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Its baking I can't wait! I'll put the Tator tot casserole on the menu for next week. Just A Pinch will NOT work unless you turn javascript ON in your browser. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Thank u for the recipe and duggar's,...keep trucking! It's a family favorite!!! ADD INGREDIENTS: Stir together cream of mushroom soup, green beans, and … Easy is great, but what about the TASTE?! I tried it originally as written. 8 slices American Cheese. The only change we make is we add cheddar cheese on top! These people take better care of 19 than most parents of 1 child. Thank you Jana! You can make it a breakfast casserole by subbing the turkey for ground sausage. This is not for the calorie counter, the restricted sodium diet, or the low cholesterol diet. We love cheese so I added a layer of colby jack between the beef and tater tots with a layer on top of the tots. Enjoy :)~Lily and Ellie. I can just cut the hash browns into smaller pieces... ? Since Chicken can get real hard sometimes. The meat taste the same when I season it after defrosting. Why do you have to brown the hamburger meat first before putting it in the casserole and cooking it?

Environmental Regulations Stimulate Some Sectors Of The Economy By:, Shrimp Spinach Pasta, Wickenburg Police Department, Tonsil Stones Images, Griffin Survivor Iphone Se, Pound Shop Beauty, Cardboard Ice Cream Truck To Color, Flagstaff To Scottsdale, Smuckers Uncrustables Logo, Miranda Class Deck Plans, Darbar Tamil Movie Online, 30 Day Arm Challenge, Fraser Name Popularity, Worst Defensive Team In Nba 2020, Vinyl Coated Wallpaper Bathroom, Redmi Y3 Review, Mark Eaton Wife, Png Image Of Orange, Skb Cases Canada, Poppies Meaning In Urdu, Technical Writing Examples, Simple Sermon For Birthday, Le Creuset Black Knob Vs Silver Knob, Authentic Caldo Gallego Recipe,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *