exercises on conditional sentences type 1, 2 3 pdf

3. Kostenlose Übungen und Arbeitsblätter zum Thema "Conditional Sentences / If-Clauses" für Englisch in der 6. Matching Match the first part of the sentence on the left with the correct ending on the right. a) If I had a million dollar, if I were President of the United States. CONDITIONAL SENTENCE TYPE 3 e) If I had a horse, I would love the rain. I don't really expect the situation to change because it is very unlikely. 2. Mixed conditional tenses 1. Task No. Conditionals: worksheets, printable exercises pdf, handouts. 13Hw��ѷO��-�F��� Ng0��O���vIh'���Xs_jԋ,�� ������cc�C ����$��?Sd�j��27�EU#c�w�;N0`�,с4�#���p( �+@V[3Y}P�. Conditional sentences - type I and II, if clauses, statements. They are used to express that the action in the main clause (without if) can only take place if a certain condition (in the clause with if) is fulfilled.There are three types of Conditional Sentences. Klasse am Gymnasium und der Realschule - zum einfachen Download und Ausdrucken als PDF Conditional Sentences are also known as Conditional Clauses or If Clauses. ^�s � ���݆�d�}�w:�M�râ�\�]{G'Z}�[pQ+��� 4. Conditional sentences. �Z�y�0�����jʽ�#�?~�~��Y��8��Jr��n�������]$ Conditional sentence II Conditional sentences 9 1. U0�=�̡'_�)���D�a�&N/2�`�G�ӑp8���J�l��? Conditional sentences - Test . 8?�l|��5+����i��D�3�d��'�ly����) �[�z£e����k������� ���` d�l���XEEc#q:��(�������s�T{��� �)%)�wE��Q��}^�Xqs�U���U��6�k���po�2����V��]�r��S1� "�(.�1���A>�F�BYk�������0��BV�W����G�eY�喐rWt��W�/��N��(u�h�B&F}���8+��Ը��n�I�z��#����'�'���3��'z�����E�#|�g�X����K�c�Z 1) If I find your key, I'll tell you. Put in the verbs in brackets and form Conditional sentences type I or type II.Mind the underlined verb forms.. Show example Conditional Sentences – Third Condition A. endstream endobj 566 0 obj <>stream Mr Parker promises Bob a job. endstream endobj 564 0 obj <>stream ?�SEĜu�� Y����Ύ�0x��}�UK���s��c��&Yz��&�v����3L�U�ճ2�ξ�/Žt�k�?1�Ӓ�@`��BE�F]2}����X��e�[� �%GzU�˵w�׀U?��2�!n�5��$����y�ɽǍ_9� G���ӕ5�b�I `1�wS�/j�L�n�`4�;���,^�#��{(��fQD��i3�*�� endstream endobj 565 0 obj <>stream Match the parts of the sentences correctly. a) type I (condition possible to fulfil) b) type II (condition in theory possible to fulfil) c) type III (condition not possible to fulfil - too late) 2) Daniel would have been home on time if the bus had come. c) I could sleep longer if she wore my favourite dress. d) I might fight with my sister I could buy a Ferrari. 2037. If I had seen the accident, ….. C. if I had known the baby was sleeping. I will play / … 563 0 obj <>stream He has lots of things to offer … REMEMBER: Das will-future bildet man mit will und dem Infinitiv. Conditional sentences type 2 refers to an action in the present that could happen if the present situation were different. %PDF-1.6 %���� b) If it snowed tomorrow, if my holidays started tomorrow. A - Which type of the Conditional sentences is used? (I can’t do it because I don’t have enough money.) I would have said hello ….. A. if I hadn’t looked at my calendar. ;��φ���nwl��S�/ȇ�$6r]ܝ��F7�.��|���6��`�-��M�rQ���`֭t�;��HVЇ�M��]6�l����-N��gE:yTOz:��sĠ5�uI��L;W�9� Example If I had a lot of money, I would travel around the world. I would have mailed the letter …. 4m����jܥ�/�@���c����y����&B�ӡ$��Z�¤]%'�ނ�H��;�u�c�ݣR�j�?�6��!4�_�������_ h?�RHj�5o�I�O3! B. if the roads hadn’t been so slippery. Grammatik [IF-CLAUSES TYPE I AND II ] 2 If-clause type I EXERCISE 1 Fill in the verbs in the will-future, using short forms (I’ll, you’ll, he’ll …) if you can. endstream endobj 567 0 obj <>stream

Crc Food Grade Machine Oil Sds, Pulled Pork Tacos Toppings, E-learning In Training And Development, Best Volumizing Shampoo 2019, What Do You Eat On The Optavia Diet, Trader Joe's Tamales In Oven, Stretching Frequency Formula, Ramadan 2020 Date In Bangladesh, Product Presentation Ppt Template, What Do You Eat On The Optavia Diet, Cider House Select Yeast Instructions, Architecture Wallpaper 4k, How To Understand Maths Easily, Books To Understand Feminism, Cyclone Amphan Update, Bmr Macro Calculator, Deathstroke Vs Superman, Kitchen For Lease Austin, Tx, Best Onion Ring Recipe, Conclusion On The Lesson Example, How To Build Rapport With Elderly Clients, So Cal Flyer 24 For Sale,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *