Two blogs to sample the gospel goodness.
- The doctrine of regeneration creates a culture of humility (Ephesians 2:1-9).
- The doctrine of justification creates a culture of inclusion (Galatians 2:11-16).
- The doctrine of reconciliation creates a culture of peace (Ephesians 2:14-16).
- The doctrine of sanctification creates a culture of life (Romans 6:20-23).
- The doctrine of glorification creates a culture of hope (Romans 5:2).
Our shortcomings and our failures stare us out of countenance, and then are we painfully weak. But this also is the highway to strength: ‘When I am weak, then am I strong.